Friday, February 2, 2007

2 Down 14 To Go

Ok I don't really know if there are 16 weeks of school but I'm taking a wild guess. But yes, the end of week 2 is done. It actually seemed to go by pretty quickly. Let's review. Monday I had a pretty excellent day. My morning classes went pretty well and then my monday evening class got cancelled which was pretty awesome since I didn't feel like 3 hours of political science. Then I went to KFC and they actually remembered my mac & cheese AND I got a free chicken strip, how cool is that? Let's see, I mended a friendship that I thought was long gone and so I am very happy about that. And finally I had Dorm Revival and had an amazing evening with amazing people. Then Tuesday, I had work with some cool middle schoolers, I watched the movie If Only and cried my eyes out, then I went back to work, took a nap, and my roommate brought home pizza for the apartment. On Wednesday I decided to sleep in and not go to my 8am Psychology class, and then in Acting class we had to act out a painting and it was quite challenging, then in Costume the teacher let us out early so I was able to attend most of the Campus Crusade meeting. Then at lunch I realized I was dumb and forgot my debit card at home and so I just sat with friends until I went to go chill at the Crusade table at Discoverfest. While at the table I met some nice people from Intervarsity who said they were sorry that we were targeted in the Daily Titan. Then I went home and took a nap and ended the night with a nice phone conversation with my bud Macgyver. Then on Thursday I had work but it was a half day at school so I just stayed the whole time so I actually got more hours than I usually would have. And while we were there this student brought in homemade salsa and oh my gosh, let me tell you, that stuff was HOT!!! Then I came home and went bike shopping with my roommate Amy, but she wouldn't let me test drive one, it was sad. Then she treated me to dinner at El Pollo Loco. It was nice. Then we came home and picked up my other roommate Cassie and we all went to the school to work out. I did a mile on the treadmill and then 4 miles on the cycle thing. I tried a bike but it hurt my bottom too much and so now my butt hurts (not that you wanted to know that or anything). Then we all went to Golden Spoon and watched Grey's Anatomy. Then today, Friday, I managed to get up for class, which was good because we have to take a quiz this weekend and we need a password for it, so if I missed the class I wouldn't have been allowed to take the quiz. Then finally in Acting class we had to get with partners for an open scene and of course I'm with Liz because we're pretty much inseparable. We're really excited for it, ours is going to be the best. And now later today is the first game of the season for CSUF baseball! I'm way excited, even if I am going by myself. Haha just no one else likes baseball! Well some people do but not a lot of my friends.
And this weekend shall be fun. Tomorrow, Saturday, I have open scene rehearsal and then a scavenger hunt with Crusade. And then Sunday I have church and a baseball game. Oh and in between things Cassie and I will go apartment shopping!
Oh yea, and somewhere during this week, I got my Stagecraft final project back. The one I stayed up three nights in a row to finish. Yup, I got a 57% on it. Nice Right?

Future Posts:
*Apartments
*Jobs
*Randomness of me
*Traffic
*Guarding the heart/ defining moment
*Musicals
*National Anthem
*Inner core
*Singing
*Growing Up
*Crying
*Blast from the Past
*Semi-Trucks
(I know there's a lot to write about but I'll get to them all, I promise.)

Quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter"
~Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

AJ Harbison said...

Cool quote! Dude, I'm telling you, Dr. Seuss is the man. Children's books are far underrated by those who are too "mature" to consider themselves children.

Some of those future posts look interesting. The National Anthem? Defining moments (I feel like I once talked about this)? Semi-Trucks? I can't wait.

AJ
<><

Amy Grace said...

Wow, that sounds like a great week! Golden spoon, crusade, what more could someone want??