Friday, February 23, 2007

It's Been A While

Oy the last two weeks have been intense. Sorry for the long gap in between updates, it won't happen again...I think. Anyways, I've missed the last end of the week post and here we are at the end of another week, so I'll combine them.
Monday 1: Had to take a political science test, not so sure how well I did on that, everything else that day seemed to go ok, nothing too spectacular.
Monday 2: No school! Yay, it was relaxing yet very boring. There was nothing to do so I was all by myself and lonely and sad.

Tuesday 1: I had work and all we did was a puzzle because they didn't have their work prepared. Other than that it was just another day.
Tuesday 2: Move In Day!!! It was kind of stressful because nothing was working out at first but finally the paper work got settled and we were given our keys! Then I had work as usual but nothing too great there. Then I got really stressed because I thought Ryan was going to bail on me (he was my guaranteed volunteer mover) and I got really upset but then everything worked out fine. Ryan and I moved over a couch and two chairs and a lamp and the tv over, it took us about an hour. Then right when we finished Nat was able to help out for awhile and we got over the futon and my roommates mattress. That night my back was hurting so bad, I think that I lifted wrong.

Wednesday 1: Valentines Day! I had made some super cool valentine cards and passed them out to my close buddies. In my acting class we were given lollipops and in my costume class he gave us chocolate covered espresso beans. Then at Campus Crusade I didn't make it in time for a nametag as usual. It's very sad, I always feel left out because I never get a name tag. But anyways, later that evening Nat dropped some flowers off at my roommate's work for me. It took her by surprise and it was awesome. Then we went to the CSUF v. Long Beach game with a group of friends, we lost, it was sad.
Wednesday 2: Move in day number 2! I actually felt horrible that day. I totally got really mad at Ryan and it made him feel bad and I felt absolutely terrible! I regretted it the moment I hung up the phone with him. I quickly apologized so I'm thinking things are ok but here's a lesson for you all, if you are overly stressed don't take it out on those you care about most. Ryan is the last person I should have ever gotten mad at so it was just bad.

Thursday 1: I stayed up ALL night working on my psychology and english paper, that's about it. It stunk.
Thursday 2: I had work, a late start, it was wonderful. Then I went to my old apartment to grab a few essentials and then stayed the night again at my new place/

Friday 1: I barely made it through my three classes because I was so exhausted. But then after school Cassie and I headed to Porterville for the weekend. Porterville is Cassie's home. It was nice there, so relaxing. And they had a Rally's. I hadn't been there in like five years so I was so so so happy!
Friday 2: Went to school, managed acting class without my buddies and then took a nap. Later I'll head over to Amy Grace and Merrilee's for a Bible Study and then for movie night.

Saturday 1: Cassie and I headed home and I got back in time to catch some of Ladie's Night. It was scary though because I got lost going there and some creepy guy followed me for like 10 minutes and he kept looking at me and I was scared and called my mommy and almost started to cry. But when I got to Jenna's it was ok. We played football in the dark and I was a captain and my team won. We were all just so manly that night! 2319! Then we got lost leaving. It was great!
Saturday 2: My plans consist of mostly packing things up and then at 5:30 I'm attending a Prayer Walk at the school and a barbecue afterwards

Sunday 1: It kind of sucked, I'm not gonna lie. I went down to Costa Mesa in the morning to attend the church that my old youth pastor works at but apparently they forgot I was coming and weren't there. I was very sad because I could really use him right now. But then that night was fun, after church Macgyver and I drove around for awhile and ended up watching half of Never Been Kissed at my apartment.
Sunday 2: I'm going down to Temecula. I haven't been there in awhile and I feel like it's time to make another appearance.


That's the update guys. Nothing too exciting but at least I wrote something!


Future Posts:
*Apartments
*Jobs
*Randomness of me
*Traffic
*Guarding the heart/ defining moment
*Growing Up
*Crying
*Blast from the Past
(I know there's a lot to write about but I'll get to them all, I promise.)


Quote:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: