Monday, February 5, 2007

Why me? I mean really.

So here I am, in my three hour political science class. I arrive at class expecting it to go a little less than smoothly but no, it was way more than "less than smoothly". So I haven't been able to access this class on Blackboard so I figured I'd be missing out on some things. I was pretty sure that we had a reading assignment but I didn't know what it was. See, my teacher (who is actually a very nice lady) didn't pass out a syllabus on the first day of class and the way to get it and all our assignments was through Blackboard. Good right? Right. Well as I get to class today, early and somewhat prepared, I find out from my peers that not only did we have to read FOUR chapters, we also had a two-page PAPER to write! I mean this isn't my fault because how was I to know? But still! I even tried to e-mail my teacher like a week and a half ago but the Titan e-mail said it was not a real e-mail address. There really wasn't anything else to do. And then my teacher comes in and says how she e-mailed everyone and stuff and um I never got that e-mail! Like really, I'm the only person. I mean come on now, why me?!

1 comment:

Ryan Maguire said...

As Mike Morabito would say "Oooufff!". That's tough.