Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thoughts Out Loud

So I was thinking today. If you're friends with someone for a really long time, or not a long time but you're really close and like you love them right? I mean most friends love each other, but close friends seem to love each other a lot more. So what happens when two friends who love each other in the "I care about you a lot" start to date or become boyfriendgirlfriend can they not tell each other they love each other because it's too soon. Even though they already love each other? Does that make sense. Even if friendship love and romantic love are different would it be bad to still say to your significant other that you love them? Hmm I don't know, just something I was thinking about.

1 comment:

Idhrendur said...

My ex-girlfriend and I spent a long period of time saying "I like you" to specify that we were unsure of our long-term emotions. We had been friends before as well.

*shrugs* I don't really know overall, though.