Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moose Hunt

So as many of you know, I am moving out. Next week in fact. Anyways, my roommate and I have somewhat a small obsession for the wonderful animal called a moose. We have decided that we want to theme our bathroom around the moose. So today at Target we were looking for moose stuff, but we couldn't find any! Can you believe that!! I mean why wouldn't a store have moose things?! We thought it was absurd. So now we have to keep hunting around until we find something moose related. If not, we'll become meeses (is that the plural? who knows) and take pictures of ourselves! Yay! We can't wait for our bathroom to be complete!

2 comments:

Ryan Maguire said...

I wish you luck on your quest to find moose paraphenilia.

Ryan Maguire said...

please update your blog. =)