Monday, May 12, 2008

So it's official...

I am now homeless.
Last night was a challenge. I did not realize how much a whole bunch of little things can add up. I've filled my car up to capacity with bag after bag after bag of loose odds and ends. Then I cleaned some more turned in my keys and that was that.
Luckily for me I have some freaking amazing friends such as Amy Grace and Merrilee who have so graciously opened up their home to me. I feel bad though, I hate to impose on others. But as Candice pointed out to me, if they were in my position and I was in theirs, wouldn't I open up my home to them? Of course! So we'll see how it goes.

I have a bunch of papers to write now. I'd rather not do them but I desperately need to bring up my grades. I really, really wish I had a passion, drive, motivation for school. I really wish I could be the kind of student who goes straight home and does homework or studies early, writes papers ahead of time. But I just can't do it. I cannot make myself. Every semester I say I'll try a little harder, and I do, for like a month, and then my brain just shuts off. Who knows though, maybe when I move into the house, I'll make myself really organized, I'll make sure my computer desk is completely clean and that there is ink in the printer and I will give myself a study space that I so desperately need.

Two finals down (I survived!) three more to go! I can't wait until I'm done! This has been a rough semester...

No comments: