Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am head over heels in love with

Power Steering <3

Seriously, I never realized how much I loved it until it was gone. I took it for granted. I didn't appreciate it enough. And then one day, it was gone. Just like that. Ok so I did lose it about 4-5 months ago (wow this semester flew on by!) but I still miss it! It takes so much strength to turn my stupid car. Especially now that I have all my stuff in it.

The reason I bring this up is because for the second time, I drove Ryan to school today. Whenever I drive him to school I get to drive his cool mom mini van because he won't fit in my car comfortably otherwise. The best thing about the van is that it has power steering! It turns so easily, with just a slight turn of the wrist. It's amazing. I just wish I could just use his car the whole time he's hurt, or at least until I leave. Oh well, my dad said he'd fix my car while I was gone this summer.





As requested:
Ryan Update:

He's going slightly crazy having to have the halo brace on his head.
It's been 3 weeks since he's had it on.
He has 9 more weeks to go.
The doctor's thought he might be able to take it off after 6 weeks and wear a neck brace for the remaining 6 weeks but the doctors just told him that they would definitely not recommend that. He'll be fine though, he's kind of pessimisstic right now, I'm sure he would really appreciate some words of encouragement.

No comments: