Sunday, August 26, 2007

Summertime

So I usually don't like the summer. It's not that I enjoy school but I like the idea of having something productive to do. In the summer I feel as though I am just wasting time. But this summer was GREAT! The first half of it was non stop greatness. I temporarily ended my tutoring job which was sad but necessary, and my students even gave me a gift card to target...it was awesome =). Then I had my birthday and I finally turned the big 1-9. Last year of being a teenager! I went to go see Hairspray for my birthday (the Broadway one not the movie!) and it was absolutely the most amazing show I had ever seen. Breath-taking. Then I pretty much spent most of the summer in Fullerton where I just spent time with my AMAZING friends! Of course I had to get a job but it is ok, I like my new job. I currently work for Barnes & Noble in Fashion Island. It's a bit of a drive but it's alright, I like it down there. I have officially been there for 2 months now. Then summer school happend which sucked but it was ok because Ryan came back from Japan so I was able to text him the whole time. Which reminds me, I was finally able to catch a couple of Ryan's races and they were amazing and super fun! I loved seeing him rock it out in his element. Summer school really did suck but it was ok because I still got to hang out with friends. And the summer ended out with a bang. I literally saw some of the same Crusade people for the 5 days in a row up until school started. I really can't think of anyone better to spend time with. Those crusaders are quality people, that's for sure.




Quote of the post:

Ships in harbor are sae, but that's not what ships are made for.

No comments: