Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Year of College

Ok so my first year was like a freaking roller coaster like no other. I mean it started out crappy, which in my mind was what started the downhill part of the ride. I think if the year started out really well, then maybe the year would have turned out ok. But of course things couldn't work out that way. But in spite of all the bad that happened...so much good happened as well and to me, it kind of countered out the bad. And what was so good about last year? Four words. Campus Crusade for Christ. I can't even begin to imagine what my school year would have been like if I hadn't met all my friends from Crusade. I seriously can't believe how many great friendships I've made in just a short while. I even met one of my best friends, and without him, I'm not sure how I'd make it day to day. So although my teachers could have been better, grades could have been better, and life could have been better, it didn't really matter to me since I knew I had all my new friends on my side and I definitely feel as though I've definitely been having a closer relationship with God because of Crusade.






Quote of the post:

There are no wrong choice; there are only different choices.

No comments: