Thursday, December 21, 2006

No, I Did NOT Order A Side Of Gravy!

Ok, so we've all had those moments where we are just really craving some fast food. Sure it's not healthy or anything but sometimes you just want a burger or some fries. And is that so much to ask for? Of course not! And is it so hard to get your five dollar meal made right? It shouldn't be! But we've all encountered the occassional mistake made during a drive-thru experience. You ask for no pickles and they give you pickles. You ask for cheese and they leave you hanging. And, once or twice is ok, I mean it happens. I've made mistakes before and so I can excuse it a couple of times. But tonight was the LAST straw!!!
Ok so whenever I go to KFC I usually order one of their KFC famous bowls and a side of macaroni and cheese. And I mean this is like one of my favorite meals from fast food, I just love the mac and cheese! One time about maybe a month or so ago I went through the drive-thru, ordered my food, got my food, then proceeded home while little birds were chirping outside. However, the music stopped once I reached my apartment. I settled myself on one of the couches (because we don't have a table) took out my food and what did I see? Not mac and cheese that's for sure! They gave me a side of mashed potatoes! Ok, usually I like mashed potatoes but I already ordered a mashed potato bowl! Why on earth would I want more! I mean come on now, lets just use some common sense people! But you know, being my kind and forgiving self...(no comment from reader is necessary)... I let it slide that one time. But then tonight, I was sitting home by myself and I thought, "hmm I could really go for some KFC mac and cheese right now" and so I made my trek back into the cold to go after my desire for the night. When I ordered my usual meal I made sure that I said very cleary that I wanted MACARONI AND CHEESE. When I got to the register I was like alright, I rock, I'm getting my mac and cheese, hooray! Yea that mood didn't last long. Because as I slowly pulled away I looked in the bag to double check and what do I find? Again...NOT macaroni and cheese! I mean what more could I do to get these people to give me a small thing of cheesy pasta?? My goodness!!! Now, who wants to know what they did give me instead? (scans audience to see many hands raised) Alright I'll tell you! They gave me a side of gravy!!!! Why would I want a side of gravy?! Never mind that, how on earth do you get a side of gravy from MACARONI AND CHEESE!!! Wow KFC is definitely on my "don't go to" list. Sheesh.
On a better note...I made snickerdoodles tonight. They look kind of funny but they taste ok! My roommate went back for a second one so I'm assuming that's a good sign!
Oh but back to bad notes...my phone is trying to commit suicide...why? I don't know, you'd have to ask him yourself!


Future Posts:
Apartment
Job
Cheating Scandal
Roadtrip to Humboldt


Quote:
" If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistake, only sooner"
~Tallulah Bankhead

No comments: