Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Basket

So tonight, at around 8:30ish, there was a knock on my door ::knock knock knock::, then I heard foot steps running down the stairs ::stomp stomp stomp:: I hurried to the door and when I opened it there was no one there! ::gasp::!!! I looked down and at my feet there was a very lovely Easter basket! I picked it up and placed it inside. At that moment I heard a door slam ::slam!:: and an engine start ::vroom vroom!:: so I ran down the stairs ::stomp stomp stomp:: and I ran out to the cars. I looked to my right, nothing, then I looked to my left and bingo! (was his name-o!) I saw a car driving off in the distance. I couldn't recognize it, it was kind of small and had a sort of bike rack on the top. So I ran back up the stairs ::clomp clomp clomp:: and I checked to see if there was a card or something in the basket. Nothing. I don't even know if the basket is for me or for my roommate! This basket is such a blessing though! I've been having an off night and this totally made it better! And my roommate has been wanting M&Ms and inside are M&Ms!!! So if you're reading this and you were the deliverer of this wonderful Easter basket...THANK YOU!!

::applause applause applause::


HAPPY EASTER!!!!

2 comments:

Idhrendur said...

That's totally awesome! Makes me wish I had thought of it!

bellevoce said...

I love the onomatopoeia! (did I spell that correctly?)

Hi Jessica! It's Marge, cool that you're blogging!